Sales Negotiators needed – do you want your weekends back?
If so, read on….
Due to growth our client is seeking sales negotiators to generate revenue for the company by successfully negotiating sales of property. The primary role of the Sales Negotiator is to proactively manage estate agents to ensure property instructions are always being appropriately marketed and negotiate offers to achieve property sales. In return for your property experience in the role of Sales Negotiator you will be rewarded by working Monday to Friday and more importantly, they can offer you a place within a growing team, with career progression very much on the agenda!
- Proactively manage property listings and offers to achieve the best possible sale price to the best possible buyer for client/customer
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing clients, potential purchasers and estate agents
- Instruct appropriate local estate agents to market the property
- Keep in regular contact with company appointed estate agents to obtain updates related to marketing activity
- Maintain regular contact with clients, customers and appropriate third parties to provide updates on property instructions
- Communicate with Account team ensuring they are aware of any necessary updates relating to the property listings
- Compile weekly reports to be issued to clients
- Obtain Financial Qualification and money laundering information for all offers
- Achieve targets as set by the company
- Hours Monday to Friday 9-5.30pm
- Must possess a minimum of 1 years’ experience in negotiating property sales
- Ability to negotiate and to ensure people are working to deadlines and targets
- Previous experience of building relationships and excellent customer service skills
- Used to dealing with property sales & negotiation
- Motivated, driven, outgoing and confident
- Must possess a full driver’s license and have access to a vehicle
Benefits to you
- Salary £18-£23k
- Free parking
- Modern offices
- Monday to Friday working hours
- Opportunity to work for expanding successful company
- Chance to further your career in property
If you have not heard back from us within 10 days your application has been unsuccessful.
|Job Category||Property/Estate Agents|