Loyalty & Retentions Manager who possess a proven track record within a loyalty programme environment required for our Colchester based client. As the Loyalty and Retention Manager, you will be leading the creation of a loyalty and retention programme and working alongside the memberships team to extend the customer lifetime value. Ultimately as the companies Loyalty and Retention Manager you will be responsible for the growth of retention rates across the subscription/membership businesses.
- Develop and oversee a robust test programme for retention and loyalty and ensure plans are regularly reviewed in light of new analytics/insight
- Establish key merchant partners for the loyalty programme
- Understand the reasons behind customer churn, and create interventions to improve churn rates
- Work with the finance team to forecast churn rates, manipulating the data to explain variances in these forecasts
- Manage and oversee budgeting and planning for retention and customer service P&L
- Work with the memberships team to create a detailed understanding of monthly performance and future forecast
- Develop an engagement programme that delivers improved retention and ensures clear KPIs are in place
- Manage the customer service campaigns – ultimately focusing on loyalty and retention of customers
- Design and deliver targeted upsell and cross-sell propositions to reach key customer segments, via customer services and loyalty retention
- Manage direct marketing activities to drive effective customer lifecycle management using the most relevant communication channels
- Direct mail – use database marketing and market knowledge to maximise return on investment from renewals
- Assess the effectiveness of email marketing and make recommendations for testing and increasing responses via this channel, working to agreed targets. Ensure regular email campaigns are set up and sent.
- Telemarketing (inbound and outbound) – set up and budget regular cost-effective renewal and cross-sell campaigns
- Paid Advertising – Managing pay per click campaigns including developing campaigns, copywriting, testing landing pages, keyword research, remarketing and analysing ROI
- Implement best practice campaigns for using a variety of methods to generate more revenue and increase loyalty retention and profit
- Experience in data marketing CRM, including e-mail marketing across customer retention/re-engagement.
- Must possess a proven track record within a loyalty programme environment
- Outstanding project management skills
- Use of CRM software to record customer details and contacts, reporting these back in a way the business can use to improve its actions
- Ability to work in a target-based environment and motivated to hit and exceed churn targets
- Ideally possess a strong background working in commercial, fast pace environments
- · Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Benefits to you
- Competitive Salary
- Up to 25 days annual leave per year (starting at 20 days and incrementally increasing after three years’ and five years’ service)
- Strong, very well-established company to be a part of
- Opportunity to work with some very well-known brands
- Annual staff events
To apply please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have not heard back from us within 10 days your application has unsuccessful.