Legal IP Administrator required to join our busy and well-respected client in their Colchester Office to be part of their Intellectual Property Team. In your role as Legal IP Administrator you will often act as a first point of contact for the team, undertaking tasks such as screening and distributing calls, booking meetings; processing new enquiries and managing the client files. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to utilise and bolster previous formalities experience. The ideal candidate will have had previous IP formalities experience and would ideally be familiar with UK, European and international systems such as Madrid and the PCT.
To be considered for this Legal IP Administrator position you will have an eye for detail, work with high levels of accuracy and possess the ability to work under pressure, prioritising effectively.
- Liaise with clients on a regular basis orally and in writing
- Responsible for providing formalities and administrative support to our growing Intellectual Property team
- Updating case management system.
- Euro-GB validation work.
- Compiling Information disclosure statements.
- Payment of renewals and sending renewal reminders
- Some application filing work
- Deal with post and email, internal and external, distributing, actioning and filing as required.
- Communication with registries (UK / Europe / WIPO)
- Excellent timekeeping and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong typing skills
- A professional approach to work
- Positive, friendly and helpful approach to being a team player
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to work as part of a team as well as on their own
- IT literacy skills, proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
Benefits to you
- Salary dependant on experience
- Holiday 25 days holidays
- Extensive training will be provided.
- Entitled to the Firm’s Permanent Health Insurance and Death in Service Schemes and the Firm’s Private Health Scheme upon commencement of employment
- Enrolment in the Firm’s Workplace Pension Scheme upon completion of three months employment and subject to the rules of the scheme.
- Opportunity to work or a leading very recognised law firm
- Lovely working environment
If you have not heard back from us within 10 days your application has unsuccessful.