Product support advisor for our long-standing, stable and forward-thinking Colchester manufacturing company who pride themselves on a stable workforce with many staff who have been with the business for over twenty years. To be considered for this role of Product Support Advisor ideally you will the practical knowledge enabling you to provide the technical support to the company's commercial clients but most importantly the desire to be more office-based and develop a sully supported and trained career with them. In your role at Product Support Advisor, you will dealing with business customers who have technical questions with the company’s products and you will be assisting in rectifying this, using your practical knowledge and maybe an interest in engineering to help.
- Listening and being involved in all calls and enquiries that come in from business customers regarding issues with their products
- Updating all information on internal system
- Developing an understanding of how the company and all departments [i]work
- Taking calls and dealing with appropriately
- Visiting and spending time at the research and development site to get a practical understanding of the products and learn how they are produced.
- Learning all the products the company manufacture and produce and how they work
- Computer literate – Capable of producing Word and Excel documents.
- Methodical approach – Show ability to problem solve.
- Motivated – Able to continue working without supervision.
- Desire to progress – Willing to learn new skills and be flexible.
- Driving licence and willing to stay away from home occasionally when required.
- A practical mind, with maybe an interest in engineering
- A flexible and adaptable character.
- The ambition to develop a long and rewarding career.
Benefits to you
- Intense training programme to learn all aspects of the company and duties of the role with the opportunity to further develop
- Lovely working environment
- Salary circa £19k - £24k DOE
- Free parking
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Fantastic well-established company
Please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have not heard back from us within 10 days your application has been unsuccessful.