Business Development assistant required for our Ipswich based client who are a nationwide car park operator. Total Car Parks have ambitious plans for growth and are looking for new talent who have the potential to develop within their organisation.
We are looking for motivated and driven individuals who are looking to gain wide ranging skills to grow within the business. We believe in an open learning space allowing for interaction between colleagues and senior management team at all levels of experience.
In this Business Development Assistant role you will be responsible for generating leads and pursuing these leads until they have been closed. Additionally, you will be developing a marketing and business strategy to promote Total Car Park services to prospective clients to have them sign onto our services.
- The job tasks listed below outline the broad scope of the position.
- The application of these tasks may vary, and additional tasks might be added based on the immediate needs of the business.
- Maintain and organise records of all leads, contacts, and prospective clients.
- Support the Business Development team by making updating the CRM.
- Actively assist in the creation of sales information documents for prospective clients.
- Sales research to create lead lists to support the outreach activities.
- Create and update experience database of potential clients.
- Support the Commercial team with any additional requests.
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- 1-2 years’ previous business development or similar sales/customer service experience would be preferable
- Confident and comfortable meeting new people
- Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as IT literate.
- Willing to travel and attend client meetings
- Experience with Excel, Google Sheets are essential and Salesforce is preferable but not essential.
- WordPress page creation is advantageous but not essential.
- Highly self-motivated and ambitious to develop
- Driving Licence
- All applicants will be required to complete an application form and this will be forwarded to you if you have been selected for an interview.
If you are genuinely interested in this position then we want to hear from you.
- Salary: From £22,500.00 per year
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
- Ability to commute/relocate:
- Ipswich, IP4 1BZ: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
If you have not heard back from us within 10 days your application has been unsuccessful